New York, New York
June 27th 2019
The individual responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership of one or more projects within Advisory, taking ultimate responsibility for successful delivery of the project(s) to time and budget.
- Analyze the business requirements and articulate open questions with clarity and raise issues & risks as they come up during the life cycle of the project.
- Create and chair appropriate forums (such as working groups) to drive the project(s), provide status updates and escalate/resolve issues.
- Develop strong relationships with IT colleagues to design, develop and implement technology platforms to deliver solutions to these business requirements.
- Prior experience successfully managing Scrum/Agile Projects
- Establish scrum teams, facilitated sprint planning, daily Scrum, sprint review, and retrospectives.
- Co-ordinate the execution of SIT and UAT to ensure successful delivery of technology platforms.
- Manage multiple projects and related tasks concurrently and recognize priority situations in a production environment
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate leadership and accountability with a commitment to excellence.
- Experienced in portfolio management systems, financial planning, wealth management flows and analytics
Job ID: A2400