Weehawken, New Jersey
The contractor sit in Asset Management Technology responsible for coordinating dependencies across multiple teams and reporting status to the Chief Data Office and IT leadership to ensure alignment with larger data Strategy and road-map.
Must-Have Skills & Qualifications:
• The ideal candidate will have experience effectively coordinating large/complex software projects in the data management or data analytics space
• The selected candidate will need to be able to have excellent organizational and communication skills
• Additionally, the ideal candidate will have good technical skills and experience with multiple software development life cycles with an emphasis on agile methodologies
• In this role, you will coach multiple scrum teams to effectively use agile methodology, plan development iterations and a build robust roadmap.
• In addition, you will be responsible for coordinating dependencies across multiple teams and reporting status to the Chief Data Office and IT leadership to ensure alignment with larger data Strategy and roadmap.
• Ability to work with cross functional teams and with other business/technology groups within an organization
• Ability to communicate effectively with various levels (developers, business teams, management)
• Preferably have exposure to and understanding of data platform technologies like Security Master, Data Warehouse, Data Science, Hadoop/Cassandra environment for storage and processing, Business Intelligence and data visualization tools like Tableau etc.
• Prior experience of being agile coach and scrum master across multiple projects is desired